“Revenue” means Revenue Group Berhad and includes its affiliates.
“Revenue website” means an interactive online service operated by Revenue on the World Wide Web of the Internet, consisting of information services and content provided by Revenue, affiliates of Revenue, and other third parties.
"User" means each person who establishes or accesses a connection for access to and/or use of Revenue website.
“Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Bank, including without limitation, failure, or disruption of any mechanical or electronic device, data processing system or transmission line, utilities or communication systems, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, acts of God, strikes, industrial dispute, riots, act of terrorism or war or any monetary or exchange control restrictions.
- The information contained in this website is for the purpose of providing general information only and may not be copied, redistributed or published in any manner without the written permission of Revenue. Revenue shall have the right at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Revenue website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, without notice.
Revenue shall have the right at any time, to delete, change, update or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of Revenue website, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, for use of Revenue website. Such changes, updates, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means of, including, but not limited to, posting on Revenue website, by electronic mail, or by any other means User obtains notice thereof. Any use of Revenue website by User after the issuance of such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such deletions, changes, updates, modifications, or additions.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of Revenue website and all charges related thereto.
- USER CONDUCT
- User shall use Revenue website for lawful purposes only. User shall not post, publish, upload, distribute, reproduce, modify, or transmit through Revenue website, any material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others in any way, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which without Revenue's prior express written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Revenue website contains material subject to the protection of copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Revenue website are subject to copyright as a collective work under the Malaysian copyright and trademarks laws. Revenue owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Therefore, the User shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or reproduce, any of the content of Revenue website, in whole or in part. User may download material for User's personal use only, provided that it is not for the purpose of private or commercial gain. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Revenue and the relevant copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of material subject to copyright, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any such material.
- User shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available on Revenue website, any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of Revenue website, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Revenue the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Revenue the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on Revenue website by User.
- The foregoing provisions of this paragraph 5 are for the benefit of Revenue, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS
Revenue reserves the right to restrict or block access of any person or specific Internet address to Revenue's website and resources contained within the website, without any prior notice.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Revenue, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all loss, damage, claims or expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of Revenue website by User or User's Account, or through any violations committed by the User in the use of Revenue website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Revenue makes no representation or warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied, written, or oral) to the User and makes no undertaking to the User in terms of the use of Revenue website. The User uses Revenue website at its own risk and expense.
- Revenue shall not be liable for any and all damages or losses of any kind, howsoever arising from the use of Revenue website, including, but not limited to damages or losses sustained through reliance on the contents or information on Revenue website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Revenue, its affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to the User (whether based in contract, promissory estoppel, restitution, quantum meruit, quasi-contract, tort, statute or otherwise) in connection with or in relation to the use of Revenue website. Without limiting the foregoing, Revenue will not be liable or responsible to the User in circumstances where:
- any User uses the website in a manner which is contrary to the interests of other Users;
- User relies on any information, content, advice, or update on Revenue website; or
- User uses the website and/or any material available on the website in a manner which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links on the Revenue website may take you outside Revenue network and the Revenue accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or function of these other websites. The links are provided in good faith and the Revenue cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Revenue. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Revenue shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any inconvenience, injury, expense, liability, damages, loss of profits, earnings, or goodwill if any of the events below is caused by Force Majeure in the event Revenue is unable to perform any of its obligations hereunder or to provide any of the Services.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT